Youth Leadership Council (YLC) is a Make-A-Wish program that is beneficial not only to the children who receive the life-changing experience of a wish, but also to the students who help make those wishes possible. Through YLC, students work together to make a difference in their communities and in the life of a child who is fighting a critical illness.
As a member, you will have the opportunity to...
• Make a difference in the lives of children with critical illnesses right in your local community
• Learn more about philanthropy, teamwork and leadership
• Network with local business professionals and learn life skills such as applying for college scholarships, job interview techniques, credit/student loans, etc.
• Earn volunteer hours with a world-renowned organization
• Receive an official recommendation letter that lists all the students' accomplishments throughout the year with YLC
WHO CAN APPLY?
Applicants must be...
• Students in grades 9 through 12.
Download the YLC flyer
• Passionate about helping children with critical illnesses.
• Able to attend monthly meetings in the Richmond area.
to learn more about YLC and the requirements to be on the council.
Apply for the YLC now.
For more information or to submit an application contact:
Community Engagement Coordinator