Development & Administrative Assistant (Part–time, Non-exempt)
Reports To: Donor Relations Specialist
To Apply: Please email a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary is competitive and based upon qualifications. Position open until filled; EOE. Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please!
Job Summary: Supports the Development Team and the President and CEO in Chapter Fundraising efforts.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Create and update constituent records in the Raiser’s Edge database as needed per Chapter Standards.
- Monthly clean-up of the database.
- Input and track donor information and gifts into third party sites such as Luminate, QGiv and TeamRaiser.
- Assist with importing data into the database.
- Develop and run suppression lists for national and local direct mail.
- Assist with generating thank you letters and donor pledge payment reminders in a timely manner as established by the organization’s standards.
- Assist with annual appeal mailings.
- Assist with donor recognition as needed, including preparing and sending donor recognition materials.
- Provide administrative support to the President and CEO and Director of Development.
- Assist the President and CEO and the Director of Development with inputting actions into the database.
- Respond to donor inquiries and contact donors as required.
- Create wish child records and fund/project #s for wishes.
- Lead special projects, as advised by supervisor, to advance fundraising goals, such as organizing thank you calls and notes from Board Leadership, organizing special mailings to major donors and specific donor requests.
- Assist with stewardship for internal events and meetings, including RSVPs, logistics, registration and general support as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Administrative support to CEO for Board of Directors and Board Committees, including Board Give Get Reports and tracking.
Preferred Skills, Education & Experience:
- 1+ years of administrative experience at a non-profit organization. 1-2 years of data entry experience preferred.
- Experience using Raiser’s Edge, Luminate, TeamRaiser, QGiv and ImportOmatic preferred.
- Detail-oriented and accuracy is a must. Ability to be flexible and work on multiple projects at a time.
- Customer service-focused work ethic (both external & internal).
- Work closely and cordially with all office staff as it pertains to our organization’s mission.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based upon reporting deadlines and management’s needs.
- Passion for our mission and children.